It is not new if you are facing QuickBooks com error. Though the error is unusual but its really hard to come to a solution, as the work is not easy.
Make your Outlook as your default email provider:
- Head over to your Control Panel. This you can do by clicking on the start menu and choosing the menu button.
- Now check on the Default Programs and choose to edit the required programs.
- From the list of the Programs list, choose MS Outlook at that point select Set this program. Make them as your default program.
- Select OK.
Another alternative solution:
- Choose the MS Outlook program and head over to the file option
- Choose to select the (+) button and you will start to begin your account setup.
- Enter the email provider that you wish to include within your outlook.
- Now wait till your Outlook is detects the settings automatically. This you can do by clicking the settings tab.
- Enter the password and you will now have to provide the email id.
- Provide the correct ID and choose to login.
- Select OK and this will finish setup.
On the off chance that QB Desktop is not able to distinguish Outlook, then you would to follow the steps here:
- Go to Edit button,
- Click on the preference tab.
- Choose to hover over the send forms.
- This will now bring you to the My preferences tab.
- Now you will have the option to choose outlook. If you are not able to see outlook.
- If you are not already able to find outlook to choose from then you will have to start your computer all over again.
- Though the above step is a temporary thing but you would need to do it, as many a times it is seen that it is able to fix your issues without a hassle.
- If you still find issues then try one more thing and create a new user profile within your windows. Since you will be accessing your outlook from a different profile then most likely you may be able to fix your issues.